Local Digital Marketing Services in Aranui Christchurch
At LOCALTACTIC we provide Local Digital Marketing Services to all suburbs in Christchurch including Aranui. Internet marketing is not just for the gurus out there!
Search engine visibility for small businesses online
The big players and advertisers, the web has grown in to a lot of smaller businesses “SME small to medium enterprises”, that can now afford the technology to design/develop Websites, host and sell products online within the e-commerce business arena. Internet marketing for the smaller business online can be a costly state of affairs! We all know the areas: PPC Pay Per Click, Adwords, search engine submission, SEO Search Engine Optimisation etc, can be a very dark jungle of pitfalls or should I say money loss.
Get natural search listings through organic SEO
There are some very simple techniques that a lot of Internet marketing companies would rather keep secret and make you pay for through expensive consultancy services, I do know the struggle some of the smaller online business owners have with Internet Marketing.
A lot is made of PPC Pay Per Click, it really is a solution for short-term campaigns, or a new product or promotion you instantly want your prospects to see, Google Adwords and Yahoo’s Overture can be costly! There are ways to get a natural search listing through organic SEO Search Engine Optimisation.
Go through the check list below and answer some honest questions about your website, the following steps are all organic SEO techniques.
Search Engine Visibility Check List
- Are you creating web pages with content your target audience is genuinely interested in reading?
- Does your content contain highly focused keyword phrases?
- Are you optimising your web pages for at least three to five keywords at a time?
- Does each optimised page contain a unique title?
- Are you using keywords in your title tags?
- Are your most important keywords above the fold (the top of your web page) and throughout each optimised page?
- Are you using keywords within hypertext links?
- Does each optimised page contain a unique meta tag description?
- Does each optimised page contain a unique meta tag keyword list?
- Do your graphic images contain descriptive keywords within the alt text?
- Does your website have a sitemap to assist visitor navigation?
- Do you have a secondary XML sitemap designed for search engines (see XML sitemap generator http://www.seo4internet.com/seotools.htm)
- Are your optimised pages placed within the root directory of your website?
- Do you have a dedicated reciprocal link page set-up? I cant stress enough about a well managed reciprocal link program, back links connecting to your website are key to your websites Internet exposure.
- If you are an e-commerce retailer are you using “Froogle”, the Google free UK price comparison service, with searches by keyword, which can then be broken down by category and ordered by price?
- Does your domain name contain keywords? (Domain highlighting) For any future domains you may purchase make sure the URL has the relevant keyword/keywords in relation to what your business is about!